• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Front Shocks for the Zx ???

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
www.midwestproductionmachining.com
I tried to order some stockers from Doo the other day, and the basic hydro fronts are not carried anymore I guess...

N33 505 070 752 Front Shock.............................................. Amortisseur avant .................................. 2 2 2

Tried to navigate Dennis Kirk's website, and not having good luck there. Not sure if it's me or that they don't have them.

Anyone else out there finding any?

B
Jun 9, 2002
MN
A Google of that Doo part # leads to Mfg Supply which croses to a Kimpex shock. Should be able to find them at DK.

I sure miss DK's paper catalog. Easier to cross reference stuff than on a computer screen.

Try here also. Their prices are typically better than DK. $10-$20 cheaper than DK on a skid shock for my 6500 Blizzard.
They also sell Ryde FX shocks, better quality than Kimpex too.

www.psep.biz

Last edited:

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
www.midwestproductionmachining.com
Seems bass akwards to me, but all I find is gas shocks listed for it. That's all I found on DK as well.

The OEM is hydraulic, and this fits on 10+ yr old machines.
You would think that they would quit offering the high $ units and offer only the cheaper ones.

:face-icon-small-con

Premium Features