• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Seeking Hyperfax for 2010 Nytro 162

S
I am having trouble finding high quality Hyfax replacements for my 162" stock 2010 Nytro. It is eating the first set, but other readers say sliders like Hyperfax last MUCH longer. HELP - where can I purchase a pair?:juggle::face-icon-small-coo

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I believe starting line performance sells the Hyperfax for the Nytro. Give them a call I was also told by my dealer to buy a anti-slab kit and mount it right where the track comes back in contact with the front of the rails. And if you are not running some sort of scratchier then i would suggest running either a ski mount or rail mount system

I think polaris if i am not mistaken has a similar profile to the yamaha rail. If you cant find specific yamaha hyperfax you can find out from your dealer which profiles are similar and run hyfaxs from a different sled just as long as they are not too loose

Last edited:

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
FYI, to run the Hyperfax, your track has to be fully clipped.

Copied from the Yamaha section for Hyperfax slides:

*NOTE: For models that have closed window tracks you must use Anti-Wear Pads. If track has all the windows open yet crossbars are not clipped, clips will need to be added.

Premium Features