• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Timbersled Raw w fit kit for KTM and TSS $2800

R
Apr 18, 2016
I have the timbersled kit I bought to try out the sport in near new condition with no damage used a few times. It works perfect and worked quite well. The only reason I am getting rid of it (maybe) is I bought a Long Track kit because I weigh about 280 and think a little more floatations will be good for my weight. I think this is about as cheap as you can possibly get into this sport. I ran this on my CR 500 but the long track kit I bought was all set up for a KTM so I am selling my raw with the fit kit and shock for a KTM. It was on a 2015 KTM. I bought my new kit off a buddy so I will get the exact model and know what the fit kit will work on. I can check on the fit kit working for your bike if needed. This is located in Reno NV. I am also an eBay guy and you can check me out on there under the same ID so you can see I have a good history and all that and I can take PayPal.

Last edited:
Premium Features