• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Just got word........ THRED CLOSED???...... thread closed!?!?

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
??? DELETE

Just got word <hr style="color:#e8e8e8; background-color:#e8e8e8" size="1"> Just got word that Cat is going to ADDRESS the 2012 issues..

wow can not even have fun no bashing just fun and your out of here. LOL

SaberKitty

Lifetime Membership
Nov 15, 2006
Foothills of Grosse Gelb
Giddy up

seinfeld-michael-richards-2.jpg

G
Jan 18, 2012
GOT WARNED

well i got warned the last time i re-opened this thred... M8M&M what is the info that you have heard. im dieing to hear whats up... seems like there are some really trying to keep this under wraps????:baby:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
well i got warned the last time i re-opened this thred... M8M&M what is the info that you have heard. im dieing to hear whats up... seems like there are some really trying to keep this under wraps????:baby:

Dude, THE ORIGINAL THREAD WAS A TONGUE-IN-CHEEK JOKE!!!!.
There is no conspiracy info he's trying to cover up. No moderators deleted anything to cover anything up.

No threads were deleted. No posts were edited. It's a joke.

You got warned for rude behavior toward me, which my post was directed at MMsports. NOT you.
Just so you know, you DIDNT get an infraction for rude behavior (the system doles out 250points on that one). And you DIDN'T get an infraction for cussing (500 points). So...happy birthday.

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Dude, THE ORIGINAL THREAD WAS A TONGUE-IN-CHEEK JOKE!!!!.
There is no conspiracy info he's trying to cover up. No moderators deleted anything to cover anything up.

No threads were deleted. No posts were edited. It's a joke.

I don't know if I'd believe Scott here... he's a mod, I'm pretty sure he's part of the cover up. Plus, like I said in MY deleted deleted thread, if they close it, that PROVES there's a cover up, so there's definitely a cover up.

When there's a cover up... it's always best to leave the thread in tact to make sure everyone can see it, so they can ask about the cover up, and then the mods can close the next thread which is talking about the closed thread & how it was a cover up.

SO... in closing... keep up the good work, there's DEFINITELY a cover up... and you're getting closer... closer... warm... warmer...:spider::photo:

HOLD ON... breaking news, now the thread HAS been deleted, there's SURELY something going on. But I just realized, what if me telling you it's a coverup, is part of the coverup???? Thais whole thing is really crazy.

Btw, on a serious note.

For future reference, if someone started a thread that got closed (it would have been deleted) because it shared something that wasn't supposed to be shared, the mods are NOT going to allow you to start another thread about it, so use this awesome feature to ASK THE GUY WHO STARTED IT, the PM. PM the guy who started it, and you'll likely get your answer. Start a thread & it'll just get deleted, or in this case, you'll just get harassed because you've got a malfunctioning sarcasm meter. KSH closed it with the comment "this isn't fouled plug" (a section for BS on this forum) because it was simply BS.

Man, it's so boring actually being nice & explaining things, posting pics & harassing you is way more fun :D

Last edited:

550iq

Oct 7, 2008
Anchorage, Alaska
Gees, here's hoping you Cat boys get good sleds and a good snow year next season. (I just don't know why I am following a posting about a deleted posting that I know nothing about - time to fire up the Polaro Big Boss for sure):painkiller:

Premium Features