• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

It's Time to Start a New Forum for the 2012+ M-Series

SaberKitty

Lifetime Membership
Nov 15, 2006
Foothills of Grosse Gelb
To keep all the technical info, mods, problems, etc. seperate from today's 2005-2011 M-Series, we need a new subforum under Arctic Cat for the 2012-201X M-Series. :face-icon-small-coo

spoon

Wrenching to ride is half the fun
Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Kootenays, BC
Finding out what the sleds are going to be like first so we can bitch or cheer would be a start. Thanks to the internet patience is sure lacking these days.

Stack

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Midwest
Finding out what the sleds are going to be like first so we can bitch or cheer would be a start. Thanks to the internet patience is sure lacking these days.

:) Yeah can we just wait for the official unveiling first! I am fairly certain we will have a seperate section for this chassis.

John

A

anziconda

Dec 10, 2007
I could be wrong, but I think A-arms will be a hot topic...also, it looks like the rear suspension has less travel...lets hope its not worse than the old ones on bumped out trails...time will tell

J

JROD

Nov 6, 2004
Bozeman, MT
Seriously SnoWest, get on the ball here. As a premium member with rights I choose to invoke those rights and demand a new section. :face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features