• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Want to trade a 660 Raptor Plus Cash

A
Aug 7, 2009
Berthoud Colorado
Hey guys and ladies? I would like to trade my 660 Raptor plus cash for a 600 to 800cc Sled. The year preferably above 02. I am willing to add cash to the trade as well. The 660 was recently Valued at a local Yamaha Dealer (Fort Collins Motorsports) for 4000.00 I was asking 3200.00 for it. SO if you sled is 4200 that is a grand to you. Plus a damn good quad. The Raptor has Elka Front shocks you can see them for sale on ebay for 1043.00 I belive is what it is I can get the link for you if you like. ALso has A/C Skid plates and A/C nerf Bars. New Sprockets and chain, Has been rejetted cause of altitude and I took the baffle out of the exhaust. I also sent in the Rear shock and had Elka Revalve it. Never Raced. I could even go 1500 plus trade. Let me know.
Contact arfrce@yahoo.com Or 479-426-4145 Located in Loveland Colorado. Willing to work something out on delivery. Thanks Jeff

Premium Features