• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

03 ski doo 800 renegade

cb2honk

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2009
Western iowa
Great condition. Reverse. Hand and Thumb warmers. approximately 3300 miles. 500 miles on new dual ring pistons from RK TEK and VForce3 reeds put on last october. The pictures don't show the new RSI 6inch pivoting riser that i put on, also put on brake line and throttle extension. It also has a rk tek head. Skinz super q silencer. I have the stock exhaust can and handlebar and brakeline/throttle cable. I have other extras that will be included if the buyer wants. This is a great running sled that runs everywhere. It was taken on two trips to the snowy range in wyoming last year, and everything was flawless. Only damage is a minor crack on the front right hood. Has a chrome windshield, also have the stock windshield, both of them in great condition, never rolled! Also has a great ski doo cover. Any questions, just ask. I can email pics upon request.

3500/best offer

A
Aug 7, 2009
Berthoud Colorado
It is a 2002 I am the second owner. I bought it is 2003.
Has alot of extras that are nice to have. A/C Nerf bars, A/C skid plates, Elka front triple rate shocks (975) for those alone. Then sent the rear shock was taken off to have Elka Revalve it for me. Has Douglas wheels Holeshot rear tires. Shock covers. I changed the chain and sprocket in 2007, I rode it once after that. right after that ride I was in a car accident in august, needless to say that was the last time I rode it. I have started it and tooled around in the field (horse coral), just to make sure everything stays in operating condition. HAS NEVR BEEN RACED. Just used for trail riding. I have the original tires and wheels as well. They are in storage right now but you can have them. Call me at 479-426-4145 or arfrce@yahoo.com
thanks Jeff

Last edited:
Premium Features