• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

silber wot bog

Cascade Addiction

Lifetime Membership
Sep 21, 2011
WA Cascades
TPS??

If you feel your numbers are right or your running the same numbers you have before and it ran fine and are getting that bog now I would check your TPS. Had that happen to me but nothing was changed on my part, checked TPS and it was out, re-adjusted and all was back to perfect again.

Ephratafarmer

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Ephrata, Wa
Sounds to me like it is too rich. I would raise the red/blue a point

Always trying to learn. So under full throttle and then a bog is it always R/B raised a little? Never lowering R a little? To me there must be a difference between being under full throttle for a little then bog (lower Red right)?? or just hitting wide open full throttle then bog (raise R/B right)?? Both of these have happened to me over the last 2 yrs, would love to know for sure if my ajustments are correct, or what ajustment is correct. thks in advance Corey

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
It sounds like his sled loaded up causing the "goat". Raising the red blue brings the fuel in a little later which should help. WOT fueling is done with the green blue. His problem happened when he went WOT not while at WOT. If they are lean causing a bog or hitting DET on and of throttle we advise to lower the red blue.

Premium Features