• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

QUESTION FOR PHAZER RIDERS?

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Would you guys like me to create a dedicated PHAZER sub-Forum here and move the 469 Phazer threads into this forum to make it easier to find everything related to the 2008+ Yamaha Phazers??

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I will leave this one up to the other Phazer owners.
I honestly don't know how much activity we have amongst phazer riders.

The Nytro pretty well rules the roost here right now.

mysledblows

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
Might not be a bad idea. I have a basically stock mtx that my daughter rides and my wife just got into a turbo mtx as she decided she was tired of wrestling her apex around. Be nice to have a dedicated place to find info/share ideas/etc... There doesn't seem to be much of a phazer following here on SW but over on TY they are pretty popular.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
We have several phazer owners here and several hundred good threads
But the majority are clearly NYTRO owners.

mark

Lifetime Membership
Sep 26, 2001
Wyoming
Phazer

Can you include the 2007 model year? I just bought an '07.

Thanks

M

MRFUSION

Aug 8, 2008
Peace River AB
You bet, flange it up. I just built a low boost, no head shim phazer for my wife and a dedicated website would be sweet!!!

grimis99

Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
I would like to see this as well. Not sure how much activity there will be but I think it will help stop the few phazer posts we have from getting skipped over. I know currently I just look on a different forums when I have issues or questions as there is no real phazer specific forum here. I have had an 08 mtx turbo which is gone but now have just picked up an 07 mountain lite that's also turbo'd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features