• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

clutching

R

rstephen0424

Mar 5, 2012
how many miles, snow condition/ type of riding , your weight, hot and cold compression test is your motor healthy.... take the set screws out of your pins, clickers are just going to change how fast it revs and how hard it pulls not necessarily your wot rpm

S
Nov 26, 2007
Breckenridge, CO
Make sure your RAVE valves are clean and the bellows are not cracked or have popped off. Also all hoses still connected to the RAVE valves. One of the spring things that hold the bellows on mine had popped off and it wouldn't go to full revs.

C
Sep 8, 2010
east kootenay
The rave valves were an issue before but they have been fixed. I put a short block in it about less then 500 miles ago. Replaced bushings in clutches last season and springs are a couple seasons old. Has a dynamo clutch kit. It is a back up sled,I don't use very much. It worked fine before the short block but since is limited rpms. Thought it was the rave valves because only one was opening but they're fixed now. This set-up is what was in the dynamo joe clutch kit. May give him a call on days off. Thanks

R

Red-eye

Dec 3, 2008
Sparwood, B.C. Can.
Is your rave valve cap loose on the pto side? Do you have two different makes (Tech Master and Rotax) of cylinders on the engine? Are you running an aftermarket belt?

Premium Features