• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F/S 08 dragon 800

M

mngoat

Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
completey stock, 155 track, normal wear and tear, 2172 for miles, warranty thru 12/2010. I'll get some pictures up later today. This was a rental sled that i picked up from lazy G/highmark snowmobile rental in West Yellowstone.
I was originally looking at a different dragon that i was going to trade for another sled of mine but that deal never went thru so i picked this sled up after one of the guys in our group rented it for a week and it was a strong runner. Of course 3 weeks after buying this one the other deal actually went thru so i have a set of twin dragons and one has to go. Located in Rogers, Mn. Would like to get as close as possible to what i paid for it which was $8000.00. Questions please ask.

Last edited:
M

mngoat

Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
Will this sled be at Haydays if it isn't sold yet? Or can I come by and look at it that weekend?

I don't know about hay days, I normally am fishing in Canada that weekend but i also have a friend or two that goes so i may send it with them. It will definately be at the outlaw grass drags in Princeton on th 22nd and 23rd of August if i haven't sold it yet. Did you mean come and look at it THIS weekend?
Thanks,Mike

Sent you a PM

Premium Features