• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Frozen Zippers

sledcaddie

Premium Member
Feb 11, 2008
Lincoln, NE
For those of you who have experienced the frustration of trying to unzip some sort of snowmobile storage bag, with frozen fingers, and iced-up zipper, I have good news. I have been using Powderkeg storage containers since 2008. It is a hard plastic container, with a flip up lid, with a latch that closes securely. It holds 3 bottles of water, sandwiches, extra gloves, TP, tool bag, and more. I've never had one fail (I've owned 3). In the past, I have had to drill holes in the tunnel, to rivet the mounting brackets to the sides. Now, the company has designed new brackets that utilize the OEM track slots already in the tunnel. This isn't on their website yet,(https://powderkegllc.com/) but you can call them and they will tell you about it. I just received the new brackets, and was able to install them in less than 20 minutes. This works for both Polaris and Ski Doo sleds. No, I'm not a paid spokesperson, just a satisfied customer. If you balked at drilling holes, now you don't have to.

Premium Features