• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2016 Yeti Snow MX Available To U.S Customers

A
Aug 21, 2015
The Yeti Snow MX is the latest innovation of C3 Powersports for snow fanatics. Cutting-edge technology will turn your dirt bike into the most exciting and powerful snow riding experience

Now Available to U.S Customers
Complete Kits
120” Complete YETI SNOW MX kit
129” Complete YETI SNOW MX kit
137” Complete YETI SNOW MX kit
146” Complete YETI SNOW MX kit
*Price based on daily Exchange Rate*

*Shipping not available at this time Pick-up Only*

Please PM for more information or email sales@argyllmotorsports.com

UlwSVWJl.jpg

Last edited:

Yetiman

Lifetime Membership
Aug 23, 2015
Yeti availability

The Yeti Snow MX is the latest innovation of C3 Powersports for snow fanatics. Cutting-edge technology will turn your dirt bike into the most exciting and powerful snow riding experience

Now Available to U.S Customers
Complete Kits
120” Complete YETI SNOW MX kit $7,201
129” Complete YETI SNOW MX kit $7,353
137” Complete YETI SNOW MX kit $7,580
146” Complete YETI SNOW MX kit $7,580
*Price based on daily Exchange Rate*
*Exchange Rate from Aug 22/2015*

Please PM for more information or email sales@argyllmotorsports.com

UlwSVWJl.jpg

Might be tough to get one. Manufacturer is getting a crazy amount of interest and orders. Better put a deposit down if you want one!

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Not trying to be a naysayer, that's not my intent, but what makes the yeti worth $2k more than the timbersled?

I tried going to the C3 site & can't find anything about them (maybe I'm just missing something obvious)
Also, you say "available to US buyers"... but then say pick up only, in alberta? How is that available?

I'm excited to try one, I like the look in general, but it's not like there's a lot of info out there, so not seeing what it's advantages are.

SteepNdeep450

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2014
Bozeman, MT
Not trying to be a naysayer, that's not my intent, but what makes the yeti worth $2k more than the timbersled?

I tried going to the C3 site & can't find anything about them (maybe I'm just missing something obvious)
Also, you say "available to US buyers"... but then say pick up only, in alberta? How is that available?

I'm excited to try one, I like the look in general, but it's not like there's a lot of info out there, so not seeing what it's advantages are.

This was their site but looks like they are changing some things: http://www.yetisnowmx.ca/

They do have some things on their facebook but not a ton: https://www.facebook.com/pages/YETI-SNOW-MX/1527807097472615

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Still not much actual info. Does it come with a shock to the bike? That would equalize the price SOME at least.

Kinda funny, his track ends up being really cheap with the exchange rate where it is right now. I'll be putting that on my 13 kit, wish that was the case for the rest of the kit.

A
Aug 21, 2015
Still not much actual info. Does it come with a shock to the bike? That would equalize the price SOME at least.

Kinda funny, his track ends up being really cheap with the exchange rate where it is right now. I'll be putting that on my 13 kit, wish that was the case for the rest of the kit.

More info will be out later this week. Stay tuned.

A
Aug 21, 2015
Hey folks,
Exclusive offer for U.S. Customers Only! 2015 ‪‎Yamaha‬ YZ450F + 2016 129" Yeti Snow MX Kit for $15,199 USD plus taxes. Based on Sept 16/15 exchange rate.
*Pick-Up Only*

Last edited:
Premium Features