• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2009 Dealer Show Pics !!!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
Here is what i was told from coworkers at the Show.

M's are 22 pounds lighter (29# if you spring Check with Boss Seat)

Crossfire's are 141" tracks with different tunnel

Crossfire R's are a 128" by i think 14" wide

Jag Z1 Turbo is 177hp (they say it smokes a F1000)

The M's have the Adj height Handlebars (not sure about Crossfire's)

They will offer a M8 162" Sno Pro this year along with the 153"

Spring Choice is 0-0-0 till March 09" plus 2 year warranty and $300 cat cash
(M's will get a free Boss Seat instead of the $300)

They will be publishing wheights' this year

S
Secondary clutch

Thanks for the pictures and info. I am wondering if they have talked about any changes to the secondary clutch in view of the electronic reverse? I do not think the present clutch will work if you are reversing the engine. This will be a great time for them to use the team clutch and solve alot of issues!
Just a thought!

SaberKitty

Lifetime Membership
Nov 15, 2006
Foothills of Grosse Gelb
Looks like I need a '08 > '09 Update Kit for my M8 Nightfires with black powdercoated rails, new steering post, rear tunnel extension (black of course), LED tail, etc.

J
Dec 9, 2007
Bismarck, ND
when do you think we will get the specs on the M-series sleds. Grantm8, you think that info will be out soon or is it on the Website you gave us?? thanks guys. You guys think we will be switching our m8s to the new 09's??

Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin
Definitely ordering that tail light and snow flap to compliment my BDx tunnel mod....perfect!!

Skid looks the same as an 08...just has A LOT more holes in it!!

I do like the Crossfire in a 1000 141 as a back up sled!!

I talked to the guys again who are in the buisness meetings and they said:
the telescoping handlebars are only available in the sno pro versions of the Crossfire and M's.

They have the electronic reverse but he was not sertain on the models that it will be on.

There will be a program on published weights as far as it coming within 5 pounds of what they say.

be sure to check with me for great pricing on the snow check prices. i will have pricing available on Wednesday evening or Thursday.

My Cell Phone is 612-202-8284

A

ARICH

Dec 5, 2007
Here is what i was told from coworkers at the Show.

M's are 22 pounds lighter (29# if you spring Check with Boss Seat)
Crossfire R's are a 128" by i think 14" wide
The M's have the Adj height Handlebars (not sure about Crossfire's)
They will offer a M8 162" Sno Pro this year along with the 153"
Spring Choice is 0-0-0 till March 09" plus 2 year warranty and $300 cat cash
(M's will get a free Boss Seat instead of the $300)

They will be publishing wheights' this year
:beer;:beer;:beer;:D

Richey

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Utah
The M1000 162 Snopro LE looks the best out of all of them. Is this the one that has the option of a Boss seat when you snowcheck it?

Last edited:
B
Nov 26, 2007
Updated parts, touring guys a better sled, lighter M's, BNG..........yawn.........boring.

i'm not a cat guy, but WTF do you want?? an all new lineup every single season??? i think eveolutionary changes are the best way to go... this past season cat has had about the fewest problems of all of 'em... i'll take problem free over cutting edge any day of the week... and this is the best lineup they've had since the original M's hit the market... tweak and tune to get more out of what are already damn good sleds... i think cat and polaris are both on to something here by both doing evolutionary changes, refining instead of reinventing... upping quality and durability while giving a solid sled you can count on...

i applaud them for it...

T
Nov 27, 2007
Los Alamos, NM
How does the new reverse system work? It says "ENGINE REVERSE" on the model features section. So do you pull start it normally then push a button for reverse and then restart the sled for the engine to run in reverse? Or is it electric start?

Help me figure out this new fangled teknowlogy.

Premium Features