• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
That you think that's a good source is indicative of the problem.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/truthfeed/

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

I didn't even read the link I referenced.
We all saw political pundits from the left lambasting our great President Trump every step of the way regarding no ko, and somehow he got done what nobody before him was ever able to.
That's not even the point.
The point is that the fake news doesn't even acknowledge this (or any) accomplishment.
Frankly, I'm just tired of all the hate, and starting to genuinely resent the haters.
If our great President Trump came out against blowjobs, many of you would be sucking dinks before the sun goes down.

J
Jan 15, 2010
I didn't even read the link I referenced.
We all saw political pundits from the left lambasting our great President Trump every step of the way regarding no ko, and somehow he got done what nobody before him was ever able to.
That's not even the point.
The point is that the fake news doesn't even acknowledge this (or any) accomplishment.
Frankly, I'm just tired of all the hate, and starting to genuinely resent the haters.
If our great President Trump came out against blowjobs, many of you would be sucking dinks before the sun goes down.

Accomplishments-no wall, Obamacare still in, trillion dollar deficits, made lying and bullying and generally being an a$$hole acceptable, zero respect internationally (leave So Dak for a bit and you’ll see) and claiming responsibility for things that aren’t all his responsibility. He shows zero respect for ANYONE including his wife and yet you expect everyone to bow down and suck his dink. Really, what colour is the sky in your world?

You saw the “fake news “ doesn’t respect his accomplishments. Donny and the far right including faux “entertainment”are the biggest purveyors of fake news. You actually think Donny and Hannity aren’t constantly discussing what BS to push next? Look at it objectively and impartiality if you can, who is really pushing fake news? Maybe it’s the guy who goes way outta his way to call everyone else fake with zero basis so they believe his crap.

Bubba

Lifetime Membership
Sep 19, 2008
turkey ridge sd
Accomplishments-no wall, Obamacare still in, trillion dollar deficits, made lying and bullying and generally being an a$$hole acceptable, zero respect internationally (leave So Dak for a bit and you’ll see) and claiming responsibility for things that aren’t all his responsibility. He shows zero respect for ANYONE including his wife and yet you expect everyone to bow down and suck his dink. Really, what colour is the sky in your world?

You saw the “fake news “ doesn’t respect his accomplishments. Donny and the far right including faux “entertainment”are the biggest purveyors of fake news. You actually think Donny and Hannity aren’t constantly discussing what BS to push next? Look at it objectively and impartiality if you can, who is really pushing fake news? Maybe it’s the guy who goes way outta his way to call everyone else fake with zero basis so they believe his crap.
You blew right by it. not his there so called butt bud in there world. He is stirring **** that should have ben stirred long ago to get the stink out of THERE.....

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD

Thanks.
You confirmed my point.

J
Jan 15, 2010
Thanks.
You confirmed my point.

If you’d actually look past just believing all of Donny’s claims of greatness you’d see that even cnn said he does deserve some credit for the recent developments with NK. However instead of claiming the Nobel prize before anything is actually settled they also said that a lot of the credit also goes to Moon of SK as he ran on a platform of reconciliation with the north and that Kim also deserves some credit for coming out of the shell. I’d call that a lot more accurate then just saying Donny is great and it’s all done and he did it all.

Kim also had what was surely a very interesting meeting in Beijing recently... maybe had something to do with recent developments??

Don’t count your chickens before they hatch...

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Don't be such a tool.
Nobody ever claimed our great President Trump deserves all the credit. Only a little acknowledgment that your pundits were wrong when they they were condemning the way he was handling no ko.

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Watching Meet The Press today. (4/29/18) It sounds like the Republicans and the Democrats hate former FBI directer James Comey. He must have done something right to accomplish that!. :face-icon-small-con

J
Jan 15, 2010
Don't be such a tool.
Nobody ever claimed our great President Trump deserves all the credit. Only a little acknowledgment that your pundits were wrong when they they were condemning the way he was handling no ko.

Actually Donny himself said “how about everything” (his exact words) in reference to what he had to do with the developments with NK at his rally yesterday. If that’s not claiming all the credit I don’t know what is.

J
Jan 15, 2010
Two scoops.

And five scoops of debt to go along with the tax scam-welcome back trillion dollar deficits, that didn’t take long.

Not to mention 3000 scoops of lies-“I know nothing about stormy, my lawyer must have paid her outta the goodness of his heart”-until his new lawyer just said he paid the guy back and knew all about it? Do you actually believe anything that he says?? He truely bases his whole existence on the firm belief that you as his followers are irretrievably stupid and will believe whatever he shovels at ya.

Just like he wrote his own doctors note saying he was the healthiest individual ever to seek the presidency...

Whether you are president or a shoe salesman nothing is more valuable than your word and integrity. Donny two scoops possesses neither.

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Haters are so ugly.

And for what it's worth, the man whom you are slandering was just nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.
https://t.co/kKXLXCCDts?amp=1

So was Obama, I'm sure you were thrilled about that. (I wasn't)

And that's awesome. Your "source" is so biased my firewall doesn't even consider it news. (I know he really was nominated, I'm not saying he wasn't.)

Last edited:

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
Maybe Trump should make use of extreme vetting

When you hire someone, and they fall short of your expectations, you replace them.

I would agree, but to use his term, use some extreme vetting before hiring them in the first place. Though with Trump, everyone who does not bear the name Trump will ultimately fall short of his expectations. Or at least fall short of lauding adulation upon Trump eventually if they end up working for him, which seems to amount to not living up to his expectations.

Premium Features