• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

fxr maverick monosuit

Z

zachwrench

Oct 30, 2011
Michigan
My wife is wanting to get the fxr maverick monosuit have any women here rode with one yet? Any input appreciated

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
We would suggest trying to get a hold of Brand Floyd or Megan Render. Both of them have ridden quite a bit in them this year and seem to be over the top happy! Spacing their forum names right now, but both those gals can lend a helping hand and are no slouch when it comes to riding. We sold several of them this year, and the ladies seemed to be pretty excited about them!

Z

zachwrench

Oct 30, 2011
Michigan
thanks for the info . do you know if there will be any changes with the monosuit in 2015 ? beside the usual color changes

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
I've been riding in the 2015 green/pink since the first of March and I'm pleasantly surprised! The mobility is 100% functional and this is coming from a 5'10" girl. There is no restriction while riding. It is long in the legs, long in the arms, I'm happy! Warmth, very warm. I've been riding with FXR's lightest base layer and so far am able to manage heat (you notice I don't say cold) by opening the vents. Pee'n was my biggest concern with this outfit... I drink lots of water, this has a mandatory outcome... this isn't as big of a deal as I had pictured in my head!

The best thing about these? NO SNOW down your backside, EVER. And for some reason the side effect of wearing this is you want to wiggle, ALLOT... :face-icon-small-ton

Missy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Samak, UT
www.MissysRealEstate.com
curious what they look like, My wife is 5'11" and she gets cold easily

Here are the pictures from their web site https://www.fxrracing.com/product/maverick-mono-suit-1?color=5385

maverick-mono-suit-w-fuch-blue-wht-14231-940_r1000x1000_zps4be95e41.jpg

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
THank You

but I was wanting a picture of YOU in Yours to see how they hung on a Taller Girl, my Wife has 36DDD and has Issues finding Clothes that fit.

Missy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Samak, UT
www.MissysRealEstate.com

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
O.K. thank You

it looks like they are designed to have room in the Chest and leg, hip, crotch area for maneuvering. Looks as if they are well designed, Thank u very much.

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
thanks for the info . do you know if there will be any changes with the monosuit in 2015 ? beside the usual color changes

Nothing besides color for the women's lineup, the mens lineup gets a couple new options. You have the standard Maverick Mono, then three new versions which ares the Ranger Mono, Squadron Mono, and Squadron Lite Mono.

it looks like they are designed to have room in the Chest and leg, hip, crotch area for maneuvering. Looks as if they are well designed, Thank u very much.

90% of people have been super stoked with the design, yes baggier than most would like, but aggy in the right spots that allows more movement and really does not inhibit the rider at all. Plenty of chest and hip room for ladies that need it, and inner suspenders to adjust for height etc.

T

~TriplePink~

Mar 24, 2009
We would suggest trying to get a hold of Brand Floyd or Megan Render. Both of them have ridden quite a bit in them this year and seem to be over the top happy! Spacing their forum names right now, but both those gals can lend a helping hand and are no slouch when it comes to riding. We sold several of them this year, and the ladies seemed to be pretty excited about them!

TOTALLY missed this post haha, not on snowest much anymore but yes I LOVE mine! It kept me dry and warm all year long, had several days in the rain for the spring season and while others were soaked I stayed dry :) The obvious no snow down your back is amazing and yeah its super easy to go to the bathroom in (so many people ask me that haha) Love the bold bright colors FXR uses, its great to been seen and reconized on the hill in the sea of black gear espeically if you ride a area with lots of fog. Has plenty of room to move in... perfect amount of room for bigger chests or for those who wear under boay armour. Cant say enough good things about the Monosuit, I hope I can always rock one! :face-icon-small-coo

Premium Features