• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris Pro RMK Accessories - What We Offer

J

jwentzer

Mar 16, 2010
Colorado
Any reason why the Dan Adams bumper is a third more the price than the other turned up one? They look the same

Same reason anything with Burandt's name on it is 2/3 more the price than the exact same thing without his name on it. It's all about the NAME buddy!!:face-icon-small-ton

Powderforlife907

Lifetime Membership
Dec 14, 2011
Same reason anything with Burandt's name on it is 2/3 more the price than the exact same thing without his name on it. It's all about the NAME buddy!!:face-icon-small-ton

I don't know those bumpers look pretty sweet compared to the regular skins bumpers.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
The more I see that Dan Adams rear bumper, the more I like it. Or should I say Damn Adams, cause I'm probably gonna have to buy one!!

Are they in stock???

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Storage is obviously an issue, the Elevation bags should fit most if not all of your needs.

Elevation Bag 14 wide x 16 long $199.95
American Made
99% Waterproof (just not submersible)
Molded bottom tray comes up 2" on the sides to help keep content dry.
Multiple Storage Pouches
Shovel Holder on top
Handle on the side
Elastic hold downs internally for the not so often used items.
Bottle holders built into the elastic hold downs
Mounts to the sled with side release buckles and rivets.
Contour of the bottom allows for air flow under the bag reducing and almost eliminating condensation.

Elevation Compact 14" wide x 12" long $179.95

Has all the same features of the Elevation bag just in a smaller package.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Do you know if the Dan Adams rear bumper comes with mounting hardware???? And if so, does it come with rivets or bolts? Just curious. Thanks!!

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Will you be at the Denver Snow Show

I'm working on it.

Will the Dan Adams front bumper work with the polaris skid plate?

This bumper will not work with any skid plate that comes up the front of the nose. Now that doesn't mean you can't easily modify the skid plate by cutting it at the bumper. Since you have the bars coming down for protection you really don't NEED to have it come up the front. This will be up to the person who is installing to figure out but shouldn't be to hard.

snowman80

Lifetime Membership
Sep 18, 2011
ND
Gonna have to put my order in tomorrow. Hopefully it doesn't take too long since it's the season to order accessories.

F

flyboy103

Nov 27, 2007
Is there any way to mount the elevation bag without drilling holes and using the pro rail system?

Premium Features