• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pro Ride Accesorries @ Sled Solutions

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Ridersideofbag_Cut.jpg

GoggleCut.jpg

BackcountryBag.jpg

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Will you trade me out for the Skinz bag that i got at the end of last season and haven't even mounted on my Pro yet?

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Will you trade me out for the Skinz bag that i got at the end of last season and haven't even mounted on my Pro yet?

I can't trade you, price isn't even close. LOL

Where on the site is the bag? I can't seem to find it.:face-icon-small-con

It's not up, I hope to have it on the site in the next day or 2. I will let everyone know when they ARE available on the site. :becky:

ENDO1

Premium Member
Apr 6, 2008
Central WA State
Is it water proof ? Every bag I have used under the seat has not worked, every thing gets wet, I like the looks and would buy one if things will stay dry.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Is it water proof ? Every bag I have used under the seat has not worked, every thing gets wet, I like the looks and would buy one if things will stay dry.

The bag itself is 99% waterproof, just can't submerse it. To aid in the slop sitting on the tunnel we have a plastic tray on the bottom inside. Contents should stay dry.

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska

Part of the problem is condensation caused by the heat of the tunnel cooler. You get a hot/cold affect that will cause moisture in any bag that is in contact with the tunnel.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
I'm picking up my new Pro tomorrow. STOKED! I've heard that the rear snow flap should be replaced and I see Skinz has one. On your website it looks in the firstnpic to be long and in need of trimming but in the other pics of it on a sled it looks perfect. Do you have them and what it the reality?

Premium Features