• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Obama is Muslim! He lied in the campaign

S

snowrdr

Nov 26, 2007
Reno, NV
Here is the quote from the current news story from the AP from today. He did a television interview with an Arab TV news organization. Oh boy are we screwed.

Obama cited his Muslim background and relatives, practically a taboo issue during the U.S. presidential campaign, and said in the interview, which aired Tuesday, that one of his main tasks was to communicate to Muslims "that the Americans are not your enemy." from the AP

W
Nov 26, 2007
Snoqualmie, WA
I am trying to figure out if Obama is naive or stupid. :confused: I am leaning toward both. Does he really believe going on an Arabic TV station and saying that the US is not their enemy is going to work? To the hardcore muslim, if you are not muslim you are the enemy. Obama needs to stop drinking the bong water.

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
I am trying to figure out if Obama is naive or stupid. :confused: I am leaning toward both. Does he really believe going on an Arabic TV station and saying that the US is not their enemy is going to work? To the hardcore muslim, if you are not muslim you are the enemy. Obama needs to stop drinking the bong water.

Actually it could work.
Not to the hardcore muslim but to the average muslim it could.
They look at the election of Obama as a sign the US is changing it's opinion of the middle east. Al Quada has put out a couple tapes now denouncing Obama and warning muslims not to listen to him. That shows they are worried that he could change the general muslim opinion. If that happens it becomes harder for the terror groups to get followers.

As for his Muslim background. He has stated all along that he was born muslim but changed his religion 40 years ago. Non-issue.

The middle east is hurting BAD. The countries rely on oil as their primary source of income. The price of oil has dropped like a rock as has their income. It is not uncommon in the middle east to have unemployment at over 20%. The countries of the middle east are going to use this election as justification to soften their stance on the US. They have too. Their survival depends on it.

T
Nov 26, 2007
Prince George, BC
www.cap-it.com
Exactly what did hating the muslims get the US????????

911, Iraq, Hamas, Terrorism, Gitmo etc. etc. etc. THere are american citizens who take the hard line about how the US should deal with issues etc. Some of them are on here. They aren't radicals like the terrorist muslim factions that screw with liberty but they have their way of thinking.

Not every muslim is willing to strap C5 to a baby and send it into a room full of americans. I think there will be much better times ahead for everyone if we find come commonality with the majority and spend less time trying to cut the head off the slim minority of radical fundamentalist retards that seem to get all the resources.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Actually it could work.
Not to the hardcore muslim but to the average muslim it could.
They look at the election of Obama as a sign the US is changing it's opinion of the middle east. Al Quada has put out a couple tapes now denouncing Obama and warning muslims not to listen to him. That shows they are worried that he could change the general muslim opinion. If that happens it becomes harder for the terror groups to get followers.

As for his Muslim background. He has stated all along that he was born muslim but changed his religion 40 years ago. Non-issue.

The middle east is hurting BAD. The countries rely on oil as their primary source of income. The price of oil has dropped like a rock as has their income. It is not uncommon in the middle east to have unemployment at over 20%. The countries of the middle east are going to use this election as justification to soften their stance on the US. They have too. Their survival depends on it.

Wow, not one thing I object to, think you are stupid for, nor that I can correct..... Good Job!!! :p

Really, it was well said... :beer;

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
first of all Obama is definately not a crazy bible thumping, interpreting the bible incorrectly, all should believe how I do christian.........he just signed executive order to reverse the ban on abortions and partial birth abortions ...

Just some clarification for you....;) You sure are one heck of a polarizing guy.... does it work often?

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
OMFG!
RUFFY AGREED WITH ME, Quick, change my opinoin!;)

Seriously,
I don't like OBama, I think he is going to be a nightmare for the US.
However, he may be able to bridge the waters with the middle east.
Muslims are all about face. Not losing face, saving face, what every you want to call it.
This whole terrorist thing, Isreal, Iran, Etc, is crushing the middle east and they know it. The Muslim religion as a whole is peaceful, however, the rift with the US has been seen as a meens forthe radical muslims to gather followers and those that just want to cause trouble an excuse and someone to blame it on. The leaders in the middle east need a way to crack down on terrorist and stop hamas without looking like they are caving to the western powers. In comes Obama, he is seen by the middle east as simpithetic to their beliefs and thus may very well be able to give them the face saving means to enact the change it will take to save the middle east from a total melt down.

B
Nov 21, 2007
Jackson WY
Here is the quote from the current news story from the AP from today. He did a television interview with an Arab TV news organization. Oh boy are we screwed.

Obama cited his Muslim background and relatives, practically a taboo issue during the U.S. presidential campaign, and said in the interview, which aired Tuesday, that one of his main tasks was to communicate to Muslims "that the Americans are not your enemy." from the AP

Dude your comprehension skills need work. If my Mom is a Muslim and my Uncle is a Hindu and my sister is a Buddist and I am a Christian, does that make me a Muslim?

(PM me for answer if you can't figure it out)

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
Dude your comprehension skills need work. If my Mom is a Muslim and my Uncle is a Hindu and my sister is a Buddist and I am a Christian, does that make me a Muslim?

(PM me for answer if you can't figure it out)

It makes you one confused sob.

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
Why?????? Think for yourself man. Who freakin' cares about the religion. IN this day and age with all of us wonderful human beings supposedly so smart, we still have religious wars just like the retarded crusades by the idiots who thought the world was flat. Be whatever you want to be. Who cares.

Dude, that was a joke. Lighten up.

Premium Features