• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Nice Jumping Vid

800poodragon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, Montana
Hey everyone please check out our vid and let me know what you think. It is one of the first ones we have done so the editing may not be the best. Go to www.theslednutz.com and then click on videos then cooke.wmv Please let me know what you think any input would be great

thanks

Looks like a lot of fun. Any particular reason you do not show a lot of the landings?

D
Jan 9, 2008
good teaser only critical comment would be film in the full sunlight and when i loaded it i only got a small window on media player and then when i enlarged it to full screen it was really blurry i dont know if that is just my computer or your camera is that filmed in HD

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
good teaser only critical comment would be film in the full sunlight and when i loaded it i only got a small window on media player and then when i enlarged it to full screen it was really blurry i dont know if that is just my computer or your camera is that filmed in HD

yes, what he said.

S

slednutz

Nov 28, 2007
Pipestone, MN
www.theslednutz.com
I don't jump to terribly much i'm just starting to try and hit some of the stuff like my friends in the vid but you can definently tell it is much harder to jump the long tracks it takes more control and they are definently harder to control on the air

Premium Features