• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 viper oil pressure issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomkat700

Lifetime Membership
Feb 26, 2013
Pierce, Co
If it is an mpi turbo you should still be under warranty....

Mine is, only problem is by the time they come up with a fix it won't be any more. Rode another 40 miles yesterday, boondocking and climbing and lost another half quart. I never rolled the sled, just carving left and right. I love the sled and turbo, the thing handles amazing and the power is great. Just getting tired of cleaning up oil after every ride.

Big Fish, if you block the return line how would the oil that ends up in the breather box get back to the tank?

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
Mine is, only problem is by the time they come up with a fix it won't be any more. Rode another 40 miles yesterday, boondocking and climbing and lost another half quart. I never rolled the sled, just carving left and right. I love the sled and turbo, the thing handles amazing and the power is great. Just getting tired of cleaning up oil after every ride.

Big Fish, if you block the return line how would the oil that ends up in the breather box get back to the tank?

only way oil gets in breather tank is if you roll it upside down,so that limits what you lose,add a rov & you solve that prob too.

sidehil

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Federal Way
Been buying Matts stuff since I tricked out my MM 700, I would really get to the bottom of this, So any word from Yamaha? Still happy with a turbo kit but EVO screws break and their gauge won't read low boost, so I hooked up a set of refer gauges and I'll be darned if I did not read 2/3 psi wacking the throttle on the track stand:face-icon-small-coo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features