• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PsychoSled Low/Mid Boost Fuel Bridge For Nytro

M

MotoPsycho

Jan 4, 2008
Wyoming
PsychoSled.com
Hard to tell; as I predicted, the design was stolen, slander against our design has ensued, and someone else has a "close" knock-off.

Guess we might have to move on to the belt drives until that design is stolen as well...

V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA
Hard to tell; as I predicted, the design was stolen, slander against our design has ensued, and someone else has a "close" knock-off.

Guess we might have to move on to the belt drives until that design is stolen as well...

Who are they? They deserve to be spoken about out loud :banghead:

vi-pec powersports

gouldsjett1

Lifetime Membership
May 28, 2009
I spoke with moto. Last year and he was working on the apex, I just never heard about it being done or offered.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Hope he is able to bring it to market. His unit certainly solved my problem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2 pro.

M

MotoPsycho

Jan 4, 2008
Wyoming
PsychoSled.com
Back in production mode...

The first 8 units we built were gone before they were built.

Currently accepting Nytro pre-order deposits here:

http://psychosled.com/Shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=73&products_id=158

Pre-Order price is $300.00 - An additional $199 + Shipping due before unit is delivered. (AutoTune Module, if desired, is an additional $280)

Guess even when there are thieves, people remember the innovators - I hear a bit of customer service goes a long way too...we got that! :face-icon-small-hap

mountain man

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Craigmont, ID
Auto tune feature

I recently ordered a fuel bridge for my kit and just wondering how many of you other guys got the Auto tune with it, is it worth it or is the basic system all I need? Looking for imput!!

Powder Man

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2009
Kennewick wa
I recently ordered a bridge kit as well, I'm going with autotune as I will be trying some different setups that I want to fine tune for.

Powder Man

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2009
Kennewick wa
I'm running it on my sled with an application it wasn't really designed for and my sled runs awesome. I have a push turbo upgraded with mpi intercooler and fuel pump upgrade running up to 14lbs of boost. My sled runs spot on at any boost level with no button pushing or tuning required. I have the auto tune on mine as well as I was worried the basic system wasn't really tuned for my setup, it works well for making small changes in the fuel map.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Anyone have a update on this system and how it is working it has been out for a while there must be more feedback by now
No complaints on my end.
It absolutely solved my GEMs issues.
Wish we could get MPI to dump the GEMs box and just go for something like this to begin with!!

Monster Max

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I absolutely love mine and my sled runs like a stock machine with 240 hp!

If MPI had actually used something like this instead of that complete pile of crap GEMS, they would have sold a lot more kits and have very happy supercharged owners.

The bridge rocks!

Premium Features