• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SnoWest Group Buy: Supercharger or Turbocharger from MPI (Mountain Performance)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Well I just put down some funds on a turbo, come on guys lets get the big discount!
SWEET!

One more joins.

One step closer to the next discount level!!

20_discount.jpg

P

paulharris

Dec 12, 2007
Colorado
thanks for the PM Christopher. Can you make this thread open to basic members? i am interested in this offer but it will hit 75 posts soon and will not be able to view it.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
thanks for the PM Christopher. Can you make this thread open to basic members? i am interested in this offer but it will hit 75 posts soon and will not be able to view it.
Not without moving it OUT of the Yamaha Forums.

Open and Closed status is a function of WHERE the thread lives.
But Basic members WILL still be able to see the first post that has all of the most important details in it.

And when this one hits 75 posts, we could always roll over into a 2nd post if that is a serious concern.

P

paulharris

Dec 12, 2007
Colorado
Matt at MPI-

under this deal when will the kits need to be paid for in full and when will they be delivered?

T

TRUEBLUEMAX

Aug 4, 2010
Hooper, Utah
I agree with you fully. I am personally not interested in this kit but it is uncalled for to bash on people's stuff. That is one of my turn offs to this forum. There are just too many people that want to tear down other people's stuff. The purpose of forums is to share ideas and build through other people's successes and failures.

Let's keep it positive!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features