• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 600 Pro RMK

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
yooouuuu motorboatin son of a....

;)

So, anyone in spokane area looking to get a demo in on this sled?? sounds like it's lined up for THIS sunday... yes, THIS sunday!!! talk about NO NOTICE!!! but, we'll do what we can, anyone need a ride on it shoot me a PM and we can let you know where we will be going and when (that hasn't been decided yet as we JUST found out we'd have the 600!!)

oh, and for those of you on the fence i will let you ride my sled too (800) so you can feel the diference... mine is a bit of a beat up 2011 but it should give you an idea!

1Fast68

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Renton, WA
Just sayin', this is the most fun place on this forum.

Brandy, I don't know if your question was addressed towards me, so i shall withhold my smart *** remarks.

-Dustin

S

sledchick

Nov 26, 2007
NSL, UT
The Pros are the Cats Pajamas.....right B? ;) The short time I've been on one, I LOOOOOOVE it!!!! :D It makes so me excited to ride (not that I'm not already!), like I don't have to be built like a gorilla to move that sled around. And agreed on the 600, I don't think I would want anything else on the level/size I'm at. Awesome to see more women love them too!!

R

rmk_racer

Nov 26, 2007
Spring Creek, NV
I'm about to pull the trigger on a new 600 myself!! I've always loved the snap and handling of a 600. I will get the RMK base model tho, want the extra cooler and greater adjusability of the regular bars. The pro tapers on the PROs are really taller than I prefer, I'm a believer of keeping the bars shorter.

And not concerned about the shocks as it will get serious suspension upgrades ie: EZ-Ryde and either Fox or Exit shocks all around!

Oh yeah, almost forgot to add.... some extra ponies too!:devil:

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
Just sayin', this is the most fun place on this forum.

Brandy, I don't know if your question was addressed towards me, so i shall withhold my smart *** remarks.

-Dustin

LOL I was actually thinking you were someone else, that I often get you confused with... so sorry! :face-icon-small-blu

The Pros are the Cats Pajamas.....right B? ;) !

I sure think so.. and have had a few Cat people agree! :devil:

I'm about to pull the trigger on a new 600 myself!!

Yahoooo

Just snow checked my Pro RMK 600! I fricking can't wait!:face-icon-small-ton

Exciting stuff! Now... the horrible part... waiting until October. :pout:

Premium Features