• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need pics of sponsorship signs

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Our local club, Powder Mountain Snowmobile Club in Whistler BC Canada, is looking for pics and ideas to build a sponsorship sign structure. If your club has one, please post some pics along with what club it is. This is great exposure for your club right here on Snowest!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
My only advice, As fun as it is to try and make a big billboard style sign over a sledding backdrop photo. DONT DO IT. dont put logos over images. clean and simple goes a long ways.

Or if you do them, make sure your posting over sky which transitions to solid blue, or same with snow. fully white, not sorta white, or sorta blue.

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
My only advice, As fun as it is to try and make a big billboard style sign over a sledding backdrop photo. DONT DO IT. dont put logos over images. clean and simple goes a long ways.

Or if you do them, make sure your posting over sky which transitions to solid blue, or same with snow. fully white, not sorta white, or sorta blue.
what is your favorite sled club?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Premium Features