• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Got slammed for cracking a joke about the 2010 Nytro Weight

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
R
Nov 29, 2007
Livingston, Montana
maybe don't be in other threads bashing there brands for starters? bet if i said your 2 smokers smell and what not, i'll get red to!!!! bwhahaha i'll keep my tank it's nice to take pictures of you all struggling up to the top!

Yamaha ha ha our Arctic Cats stink and your Yamahaulers are heavy. You yamahog guys are so cool! I knew it was only a matter of time and guess what.......John Deere and Arctic Cat are now working together in a joint venture. Check this out, at WWW.poop It is so cool, not only do they both offer green products, but both offer weight balast kits. Now with the weight balast kit everybody can outfit their Arctic Cat to swim under the snow like our heavy yamadog rivals. Go ahead and blow your yamahalfton if it makes you feel fuzzy, I will ride my stinky green machine. "maybe don't be in other threads bashing there brands for starters?" WHAT ARE YOU DOING PREACHER?

H

HiWaYman92

Dec 14, 2008
Pinedale, Wyoming
Hahaha

Riding a Yamaha is kinda like being a chubby chaser!!!!!

That is too funny. I honestly have nothing against Yammerhammers, but I thought I got ripped to pieces for nothing. Must be a weight thing like a highschool gymnast... real sensitive subject! Thanks for the green boys!

W

woodies

haha talking smack is fun, got your blood pressure up! at least i have a sled unlike half the keyboard jokers!

H

HiWaYman92

Dec 14, 2008
Pinedale, Wyoming
Yeah I agree. I have never ridden an apex, but I rode a Nytro 144, and I thought it had awesome ergo's, but it just felt heavy, and rightfully so. Didn't feel as maneuverable as a new two stroker, but I was jealous when we got to the gas pumps when he put in 4.1 gallons and I put in 8.3 AND oil at 40 bucks a gallon. If they get the weight down a little more I have a feeling the following will increase a lot. Then I will be sure to not make any more weight cracks, or I will wake up to smoke alarms in my house! No hard feelings Yamaguys?

R
Nov 29, 2007
Livingston, Montana
haha talking smack is fun, got your blood pressure up! at least i have a sled unlike half the keyboard jokers!

Uh huh, sure you do, next year in 4th grade typing class you will learn capitalization and spelling. That is fun also, these skills will allow you to grow up and be able to afford an Arctic Cat. Hurry on now it is time for your milk and cookies.

wheresthesnow

Lifetime Membership
Jan 2, 2008
Kennewick, WA
I have an M8 and an Apex and glad I have both. I was liking the Apex more this year but I just put a Boss seat and 3" riser on the Cat so things might change now.

XFIRE800

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
School is anything but fun, saying that just proves you are full of chit! JK I had to say it!;):D

W

woodies

Uh huh, sure you do, next year in 4th grade typing class you will learn capitalization and spelling. That is fun also, these skills will allow you to grow up and be able to afford an Arctic Cat. Hurry on now it is time for your milk and cookies.

oh boy a fresh fish pa hope i can lands this one all by me selfves what bees a typing writter i knows a capitalizer is where all the polititions be but why would i be wanting to grow up and bee alls cereal like this douchie? oh boys i love milk and cookies wheres they be?;)

XFIRE800

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
ok, I've been wondering this for a while, how does the points/rep thing work?
I don't get how your points change so greatly from one to another. I just figured out where it was a few days ago!
All the way red really bad, all the way green really good, people give you good and your green gets bigger, bad and your red gets bigger.

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
I don't get how your points change so greatly from one to another. I just figured out where it was a few days ago!

If you rep somone it gives them 1% of your total point count. The points total up if you have been repped before.

Last edited:

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah

Up on the left top of the screen you can click on the CP and it will show you your lastest Rep.

05M7

Jan 2, 2008
what do you guys have against students? is it a bad thing for a younger person to be on snowest and post? yes i realize that a few young guns are cocky, but you are labeling the whole group. And yes some people cant spell on a computer, big deal heck i cant spell with a pen and pencil half the time.

so hey lay off the young ones (like me), cause sometimes were more mature than some of our elders.

Back to the topic...

haha i woulda cracked a joke like that too, id do it to any sled and any brand. to bad some people dont have a sense of humor.

B
Sep 24, 2008
Western Slope. Colorado
I was flipping through posts the other day, and I came accross a post where Yamaha guys were wondering what the 2010 Nytro weight was going to be. Being a two stroke cat man, I popped in with a wise crack of the Nytro weighing the same as a Dodge Neon. Wow! I didn't make any friends with this comment! I got a bunch of red rep. I guess these Yamaha guys don't have much of a sense of humor. I am sure somebody on the Cat side thought this was funny.... rep me if you think I had a valid point! Afterall, green is cat... red is something else....

Lolz.. I have a great sense of humor. When I'm digging my Apex out it feels like trying to get a neon outta the snowbank. I kid you not.. :D

Premium Features