• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Whos sick of threads saying they are sick of threads saying they are sick of somethin

G

girlpowder

Wouldnt it be great if it snowed 6 feet in the mtns

Now your talkin. And it fits here in General Snowmobiling. 6 feet would be a great start!!! Now this is the kind of thread we need.

W

woodies

this would be another one i'm sick of!!!!!!red rep me please!hehe

I

IMSICK

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 16, 2007
Canada
To many people worrying about others opinion..... worrying about what others think keeps you off your sister, other than that, it's pretty much useless!!!

Last edited:
M

MPS

I enjoy laughing at all the idiots crying on here.

Well I have to admit...I love to get the idiots all worked up...it makes my boring day not so boring! HAHA

But, yes...I get sick of whiney b#tches! Especially the ones whining about how someone has mistreated them. BOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO The MAN was SOOOOOO mean to me. BOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO You're just lucky it isn't 20, 40, 60 years ago whiney b#tches!

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
How fast does that thing go?

What's the hole shot like on that?

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
With 300 gallons of fuel , 2 full ice chests & 4 people plus gear on board my electronics reads 78 mph wide open depending on chop .... She cruises at 46 to 48 mph in 1 to 2 feet of chop ... It will runs faster with less fuel in the tank however the ride becomes compromised and not as smooth.

DPG

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
With 300 gallons of fuel , 2 full ice chests & 4 people plus gear on board my electronics reads 78 mph wide open depending on chop .... She cruises at 46 to 48 mph in 1 to 2 feet of chop ... It will runs faster with less fuel in the tank however the ride becomes compromised and not as smooth.

DPG

Who cares about wet/full weight what's it do with 5 gallons of fuel and one guy.......

Last edited:
Premium Features