• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FastTrax Motorsports

Sxrlar

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin
My sled, 07 RMK, is at the local dealership, it needs a new tunnel, so I was thinking when they tear everything down it would be nice to convert the front end plastic to the 09 style. So after researching snowest for a few weeks, Mountainhorse you rock, I decided to e-mail Curt at FastTrax Motorsports to inquire about getting their 09 body work kit. Curt responded right away, and then after a few days of thinking on it, I got back to him asking about shipping costs and such. Once again instant e-mail back with shipping, and he had one in stock. Now this process took about 7 days start to finish, during that time, Polaris raised the price on these parts. Curt obviously had to raise his price also. BUT, since he and I were in the middle of a possible deal, he kept the cost to me at the old price and not the new price.:beer; He could have charged me the new price, and said, sorry, that is the way it is, but he didn't. Thank you sir!

I still am not sure whose bumper kit to go with, there are some good ones out there, but at this moment in time I am leaning toward the COBE kit, because of my experience with Curt and Fastrax Motorsports.

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
It's good to hear people working with fellow riders instead of the screw job so many of us saw last year with some other vendors.

S

SNOW JW

Nov 26, 2007
Belgrade MT
www.coderedperformance.com
Curt is a great guy for sure. Glad to see some of the dealers that have been in the biz for a wile are getting recognized for there hard work. Curt is not one to copy another idea just to make a quick buck like some have been doing on here. He makes his stuff from scratch and I respect that as he is in it for the long haul.

Premium Features