• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2020?

S

skidder

Jan 25, 2010
Anyone have any inside information on the 2020 summits?

when is the release date?

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
So 3rd year for the G4 so unlikely a new chassis for another couple years. I would be super impressed if they knocked 10+ lbs out of the sled for 2020. This could be done with 5 out of the air intake housing (hood section) and the other 5 spread through small improvements like exhaust can, suspension, etc.

Also Doo should have upgrade piggy-back shocks as a small adder instead of expensive alternate shocks.

I bet T-motion will soon be an option and not mandatory.

The guys that ride Doos that I ride with would be happy with those upgrades.

For me I would also like better clutching and better rear suspension that did not transfer so much. Ride is good and I would not care if they kept the torsion spring, just make it handle better.

MidwestBoondocker

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 25, 2011
SW MN
Talking to my dealer a week ago and said he has heard it lost 15 pounds, possibly same new hood as the race sleds? And they changed some of the fuel mapping to pick a few more ponies.

Obviously who knows but being this will be my first year snowchecking a sled it’s getting me excited!

The Polaris style color customization would be sweet!

S

skidder

Jan 25, 2010
So 3rd year for the G4 so unlikely a new chassis for another couple years. I would be super impressed if they knocked 10+ lbs out of the sled for 2020. This could be done with 5 out of the air intake housing (hood section) and the other 5 spread through small improvements like exhaust can, suspension, etc.

Also Doo should have upgrade piggy-back shocks as a small adder instead of expensive alternate shocks.

I bet T-motion will soon be an option and not mandatory.

The guys that ride Doos that I ride with would be happy with those upgrades.

For me I would also like better clutching and better rear suspension that did not transfer so much. Ride is good and I would not care if they kept the torsion spring, just make it handle better.

i agree with the above, i have an alpha this year 500 miles and just starting to see some rail cracking..................... hope doo has something.............

Premium Features