• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

looking for conservative snowmobilers

R
Jan 2, 2002
Newman Lake Washington
so....are you just trying to exclude the moderate Conservatives?...Why are we in such a exclusionist society?:face-icon-small-win

next ya know you will want the rich conservative to pay half the race fuel for the poor moderate....just because he dosent make enough to run full boost on his turbo...:rolleyes:

Its just not fair...:rolleyes:

Ragged

F
Aug 5, 2001
Utah
Can my friend William Ayers come along? He really wants to try snowmobiling.He's a terrorist but he's a good man. LOL :rolleyes:

Man would I love that. Im thinking get up into the deepest darkest forest about 20 miles from the truck on a nice cold day, steal his spark plug wires and head home, would love to hear about that homo turning into a terroristcicle.....

A

Adrenaline Revolution

Nov 17, 2002
In the foothills of the Cascades
Freak,
I'll ride with you anyday!

I have been thinking about a ride just like this. You know, riding with "Like minded" folks who just want to feel the comraderee (sp?) and maybe even invite some "Non-conservative" types so while during a break in the action we could ambush them and try to spread the good word of the conservative right.:rolleyes::D
I feel it's my duty as a conservative.;)

Sorry, couln't help it!

Disclaimer;
The previous message. written by Adrenaline Revolution was meant as a joke and in no way is meant to reflect anyone elses opinion.
Any similarity to anyone elses opinion is strictly coincidental and should be accepted as just in good fun.

Last edited:
L
Nov 26, 2007
Laramie, Wyoming
lets ride and complain about the evil Obama during lunch :D:beer;

You ever realize how stupid you sound? I'm a conservative but you sound like a nut job.:confused: (not just this thread, but the many non-sensical rants you have been posting as of lately.) I know you can be reasonable, so what's the deal with all the rhetorical b.s.?

If you're trying to be funny, IMO you are failing.

F
Aug 5, 2001
Utah
You ever realize how stupid you sound? I'm a conservative but you sound like a nut job.:confused: (not just this thread, but the many non-sensical rants you have been posting as of lately.) I know you can be reasonable, so what's the deal with all the rhetorical b.s.?

If you're trying to be funny, IMO you are failing.

the reason a communist is about to take over the white house and a 3 headed monster is about to take over our country is because too many people are being "reasonable" right now. Dont worry in about 10 days I will just accept my fate to be a sheeple for the USSRA like the rest of the sheeple..... on second thought no I wont.....

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
the reason a communist is about to take over the white house and a 3 headed monster is about to take over our country is because too many people are being "reasonable" right now. Dont worry in about 10 days I will just accept my fate to be a sheeple for the USSRA like the rest of the sheeple..... on second thought no I wont.....

Freak,
You can come up and ride with me in AK anytime, besides....I need help burying more guns & ammo in my back yard.....Ahhh, I didn't say that...."Withdrawal the question your Honor". ;)

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
Freak can I come on the owl eating terrorist freezing ride, I think I could hang. I dont think Bill would freeze though its to pleasant of a way to die.

Premium Features