• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

This is what I got today..... ;)

L

live2ride

Moderator: Premium Member
Nov 11, 2001
Gillette, WY
www.kristyharnish.com
So we head out early this am, as hubby had told me we had some "tractor tires to go get." Urgh dread the trip North of Denver....so we get to Loveland and hubby says..."oops missed the turn" we turn around and before I know it I have this in the back of my truck.

file

We then head down the road to come through Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park, before we even hit the entrance we see these.

file

So we get past all the traffic stopped taking pictures of the animals, and see a few cool areas.

file

Get towards the top and stop to do more of this....

file

file

Move on and start seeing this white stuff....

file

Stop for me to do this....and hold back from unloading her to just maybe find a drift or 2....

file

We move on down the other side of the mountain towards Grand Lake and hit this....

file

file

We stopped in Grand Lake and had dinner this is my kinda place!!

file

We saw some Elk, but could not get a good picture as the typical tourist was in the way...So my new baby is going to have some pampering tomorrow before she goes into the trailer and waits to get her taste of that wonderful white stuff. New sled and snow in September what more could a girl ask for....well besides being able to ride in the snow.

PS: Thanks to all my so called friends from SD & MN that already knew about it A$$HOLE$....HAHA!!! Most of all thank you to my loving husband, what a AWESOME surprise!!!!

Last edited:
T

trinitypowder

Nov 26, 2007
That's AWESOME!! Good for you. I was checking out your sled last Tuesday while checking on mine. It was the first "smurf" one i saw, and they look awesome. Enjoy that bad boy!

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
now that he is running boost, I am sure he needed a better back up sled... bwahahahahahahahah... :D:D:D:D:D

very nice.. congrats..

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
I saw you guys drive by yesterday afternoon! I was filming a big bull thrashing a tree and you drove by me. Congrats! I noticed the big wheel kit right away! How did you manage to get an "X"model without snowchecking it?

So you chose to go with Felker, huh? Hope that he was nice!

L

live2ride

Moderator: Premium Member
Nov 11, 2001
Gillette, WY
www.kristyharnish.com
I saw you checking out the Bull!!!! We were busy yelling at the old lady's to move there A$$'$ outta the road, and the dumb lady sneaking up on him hiding behind the trees...haha Hubby had dealt with Felker in the past, and he had already bought the sled before my post, he is sneeky!! ;) Most dealers will usually buy extras or someone has buyers remorse, he just called around and found they had one. We both had a great experience with them there. We know the guy that designed the big wheel kit for Felker, and so I am excited to try it out!!!

Premium Features