• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Remembering Animal......

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Not snow safety. Not the right place for it IMO.

Can everyone see it in the Utah Mafia social group?

Last edited:

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Scott....I agree with you! The SnowSafety place doesn't seem like the right place. So few of us even go to the Utah Mafia Social Group, as most of us forgot it was there. I don't know the answer??? A lot of us Utah Mafia "OG" (old guard), as I've seen we are now called, have already left the forum, unfortunately!

dont mean to intrude..but maybe move the whole thread to wherever the main group is? I hate to see this thread die..your friend was a great person..as are you guys for taking care of his family....

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Your call Sunridge...where would you like it? Where does it serve our friend Animal the best?

Chief

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
SL,UT
Animal touched the entire Snow West community

He was a staple of the original forum.

His life, and death, have affected people who never knew him or rode with him.

Avalanche safety was hardly a common topic until Sunridge and Rock started pounding on all of us about it. Avalanches only happened to "other" people.

We can "sticky" a thread in any forum. Why can't we "public" a thread in any forum?

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
I'm with Chief....Animal was before my time but clearly his impact on snowest and his friends has reached me. I say Animal deserves to have his Remembrance thread open to all and it needs to stay in Utah.

Chief

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
SL,UT
Kim;

I sent you an e-mail.

I'm in for both a donation to help cover the cost of a memorial and I want to be there to erect it.

Rich

Sunridge Sledhead

Lifetime Membership
Apr 17, 2002
Star Valley, Wyoming
6 years.... WOW! Time stood still that day! But, has sure seemed to fly by since. Dave left a great legacy of being a friend to anyone and everyone. My life is richer for the times we spent together.

RIP Animal!

You are missed!

Chief

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
SL,UT
I really barely knew Dave; but through him I've meet some of the people I call my closest friends.

God bless him. God bless his family.

We miss you Animal!

Premium Features