• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trade '80 Trans Am for Snowmobile

Jan 29, 2009
1980 Trans Am! very good shape! interior is original and is in really good shape! dash has usual crack but i have seen alot worse. the rims were just redone black and are the rally II's with new center caps and beauty rings. Brand NEW BFG Radials only 200 miles on them. The motor is a rebuilt 400 .30 over with 6x heads, edlebrock tourquer II intake manifold with edlebrock 650 carb(with electric choke), mickey T valve covers, newer 4 core radiator, new starter, i put a new electric fuel pump on it, (switched it over from mechanical), has an aftermarket distributor, and headers. it also has a posi rear end and traction bars! Transmission is a hydromatic turbo 400 with a B&M automatic wratchet shifter. the ony thing the car needs for body work is a driverside floor panel and to patch a couple small pin holes in the trunk. needs sanding and just finishing touches. other than that the car is very solid i had to look hard for a solid project like this. is something you can drive and work on as you go as i planned. it would make an awsome winter project! can drive it around the yard if you would like! $3500 OR Would Trade for Ski-Doo, Polaris, or Arctic cat Worth the same in really good condition. preferably 600cc or bigger and no smaller than a 136" Track.

side.jpg engine.jpg interior.jpg interior2.jpg

Premium Features