• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 M9000 LTD

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
I had to try a turbo sled, so bought a 2014 M9000 LTD. Turns out, the Cat chassis hates me and I hate it. (Actually not THAT bad, I would keep it if I still lived in Alaska and all the guys I ride with didn't ride in the trees all day like creepy little tree-dwelling folk.) It is MUCH better than my 2012 M800, but just not my style. I love the engine, and a lot of the other things, but I now know I am a Doodude through and through.
SO. 75 miles on it, I took it easy to start the break in process. LTD means scratchers, heated seat, goggle bag, tunnel bag. Looks 100% new, it is being stored under a roof until sold. I would consider driving it a couple of hours to help deliver, as it would be a great candidate for a sight-unseen sale. (New.) If anyone any distance away would like them, I will of course provide a ton of pictures. I paid cash, so no title issues. (The title should be here any day, Idaho takes a month to deliver titles when submitted by dealers.) $11,200
Chris

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features