• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F/s pz480 mod sweet ride!

D

dub

Mar 15, 2004
Moxee WA
I bought this last year as a stock 1987 Phazer, the top end of the motor has been gone through added new pistions, ported and polished cylinders and gaskets. The motor is very strong for a PZ and super reliable. The oil injection has been removed to make it a cleaner set up for the most part.

VE Boondock (custom) tunnel
Completley torn down and powdercoated from the bulkhead back.
Polaris X-10 skid with 2 wheel kit (all re powder coated including rails)
136" track
Custom seat
Boysen reeds
Polaris bars/fly risers
Polaris skis
Few more customs
Could use a pipe but havent found one..

Would like to get $2,200.00 any offers?

Great kids sled runs all day strong!!!

P1000847.JPG P1000861.jpg

Last edited:
K
Feb 8, 2005
Yakima, Wa
Hey guys, if your looking for a starter sled for your kid you can't beat this thing. It's the sister sled to the one i built for my son and they're cool little sleds.

D

dub

Mar 15, 2004
Moxee WA
Dub, my son is 7 do you think it is too much for him i know he would grow into it,is the blue one the BROTHER sled, pretty cool.

I think he would be okay depending on his skill level. He will definatley be able to grow in to it for a few years to come!

xsummitx, thanks for the offer but I am not byuing anymore for this sled. Maybe the new owner will want it?

Make an offer guy's I already have a new project sled on the way for my son, I just can't get enough I guess...LOL

PS.. I will deal on the sled but I am not going to take $1,300.00 for it, there is quite a bit of $$ tied up here just ask krazyken!!!!

M
Feb 12, 2012
Sweet sled. Nicest phazer I have ever seen. Where do you get ported and polished cylinders from? Do they come from the dealer? Aaen sells pipes for phazers I know that. Do you still have the sled for sale? Would you consider a trade in with my 93 phazer 2 if your looking for another project sled.

A

acutah

Nov 27, 2007
Kaysville, UT
I'm ready to sell if anyone is interested. It's still beautiful. My daughter used it, but the pink could come off easy.
fce37ed6981df8551bb9095fd3dbf22f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

S
Oct 5, 2012
Bozeman MT
For sale again

I now have this sled. I'm in belgrade MT. I'm posting it back up for sale. It has only been ridden 3 times since I got it. I added Electric start with a brand new starter and new battery and also got it properly titled after the tunnel swap was done so now it's got a clean title. Asking $2000. Can help with delivery as well. Thanks!

Premium Features