• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best Places to Ride for Next season

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
I would like to know where you would invite an experienced Boondocker and his group of friends to go for the 2008-2009 season.

Of course, The RUBIES, Sonora Pass, Ebbett Pass, Huntington Lake/Tamarack couple snoparks.

Would it be wise to tell them to the ends of HWY4 , Hwy 108 since they become sled trails when the close.

Does Hwy 88 close in the winter?

What is there around Truckee?

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
I would like to know where you would invite an experienced Boondocker and his group of friends to go for the 2008-2009 season.

Of course, The RUBIES, Sonora Pass, Ebbett Pass, Huntington Lake/Tamarack couple snoparks.

Would it be wise to tell them to the ends of HWY4 , Hwy 108 since they become sled trails when the close.

Does Hwy 88 close in the winter?

What is there around Truckee?
come on up..valdez tops the list but try eureka, summit, lost lake turnagain, and petersville....lol..would be a great trip....

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Don NLT is mostly off limits...and as the sleds goes a pretty fair distance from North Truckee...North Truckee would be Castle Peak, Negro Cayon (DLI) Hobart Mills, LTS, Jackson, Weber, Donner etc.

You had to say Negro Canyon during this time of the century , this decade, with this racially charged election and political campaign we are going thru.
That's like calling a member of the NAACP a colored person.

Where's a good nergo Smilies when you need one?

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
WOW AO, how insensitive can you be? First making fun of my DEAD mother. Now you making racist remarks.....tisk, tisk

I think you're out of wack there Billy Jack.

AO did not say any smack.

What the frack?

Some here think your being such a butt crack.

Last edited:
Premium Features