• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTT SLP Pipe for Stock Pipe 2013-2015 Polaris Pro 800

nater24

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2010
I have a brand new SLP pipe the I would like to trade for a stock pipe. As long as the stock pipe is in good condition here is what I'm thinking... Stock Pipe and $150 cash for the New SLP pipe.

Call or Text Nate @ 801-921-0852

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
Looking to buy a 2013 Pro with 550 miles this weekend possibly, if I do I would trade...

Looks like it requires a power commander also, as a minimum, so another couple hundred even used. My local Poo dealer used to reflash for SLP pipes for Dragons, no PCV required, wonder if they do that for the Pro.

nater24

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2010
I still have the pipe.

All that i have to trade is the pipe. I do not have the can or the PCV.

Let me know if interested.

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
What happened to the can? They are part of a package and IIRC the can does not work well with stock pipe - the SLP stand-alone can is different than the can that comes with the slp pipe...

Does it include y-pipe? Any of the mounting stuff (if it is like the Dragon pipe)?

Last time I checked the replacement can for the pipe set was kinda pricey. It was for the Dragon, and SLP had some quality control issues on early 800 Dragon pipes where they came apart internally and the baffles started rattling around... I had 2 of those cans...

Last edited:

nater24

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2010
I bought the pipe through a dealer buddy thinking I could make it work without the SLP can as a combo. I found out later that I shouldn't even try so I never used it. I have the RK Tek drop in kit which works best with the stock pipe.

There is an SLP can for a Polaris Pro 800 for sale on ksl.com The set as a pair cost $700 from a dealer. If you buy them this way you'll save a good amount of money and this gives a buyer for your Stock Pipe.

It doesn't come with a Y pipe. I will include all of the parts needed to install. There isn't much though. You use the same exhaust springs and rubber seal for the can and some heat tape.

If a guy wants the SLP system and wants to try to save some money then this could be an option. Just let me know if you're interested in Trading.

Thanks

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
Bump up for ya.
Sounds reasonable to me, did not end up buying the 2013 Pro though so I am not in the market for it. The stock pipe on the 2013 I was looking appeared to have some corrosion on it (really? on a 2 year old sled? c'mon, Poo)... obviously not bad at only 550 miles and 2 years but still I would have expected better. Since I got my 860 running again after changing injectors, I will ride it unless it sells for a reasonable price...

Premium Features