• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boating Accident

togwotee9

The Baconator
Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2008
Council Bluffs, IA
Had this happen on my 27 footer once. My cousin got 10 staples and threw my brother out of the boat, he was in traction for a few days.

RMKillR

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2009
Wisco
another good reason why you should be sitting when traveling a high rates of speed. people sitting didnt get tossed nearly as bad as those sitting

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
thats what the bolster seats are for... sit in them...

I've "stuffed" a Fountain 42 at 70 kt. .... nearly killed us...and we were doing everything right.

Just because you have the money to buy a fast toy... doesn't mean you can drive it.

And sometimes "IT happens"

That guy was foolish and careless with the lives of his passengers.

Last edited:

SLDHVN

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2008
Sled Heaven
driver was driving like a doooosh:face-icon-small-dis

looks like the boat whipped around pretty quick after the driver got tko'd, maybe it didnt have hydraulic steering? too fast for the conditions? too fast for the hull?

either way, watch the guy run the throttle...WTF are you doing dude?

safety of the passengers is way more important than looking cool(which he didnt look very cool when he ate shizzle on the passengers floorboard lol)

Last edited:

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
with chicks llike that who would want to go boating..???...willikers...a boat is a mans place...those woman belong in a bedroom...

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
it looked like a couple of those ****kers were thrown out the boat

hang on damnit- the driver was an idiot, too much money and not enough brains- dumbazzzzz

D

Dobber1

Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
They are going to interview a guy from this wreck on the same channel that just the football game...abc?

D

Dobber1

Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Inside Weekend is the name of the show...

It was mother & daughter ya'll had your eyes on. Daughter (purple bikini) fractured her eye socket.
Mr. Clean is facing several charges. (Cleaned his own clock)
Photographer did the interview...on crutches.
bla bla bla

Premium Features