• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Custom 2008 Nytro Impulse Turbo VanAmburg

S

Stewd

Nov 15, 2009
Calgary Ab
TTT Cannot believe this thing has not sold for this price somebody is getting a great deal, If you don't like the color it wouldn't take much to change.

M

Menace1

Oct 23, 2008
Calgary
I am very motivated to sell so i can start my new build! 15,500 OBO let me know what you guys think.

That is insane!! What a deal, come on really??? Change the color for 50 bucks people or keep it , whatever! Stu, we should just pool some cash and buy this. This is easily the best deal on here or anywhere else Ive seen hands down.

Last edited:
T
Dec 29, 2008
Yha you did either on the way to the spokane show or Puyalap show.
I have been looking at your IQR that thing is sweet nice build, I would be interested in it with no motor, I want to build one of those with a Turbo M8 in it.

Thanks Joe

T
Dec 29, 2008
The sled can be delivered to the spokane snowshow this weekend I will be there for the show.Please no more Low BAll Offers, I am willing to work with you on price and delivery if you are serious but dont Jerk my chain Its getting old!!!!!!!!

Thanks Joe

T
Dec 29, 2008
Sled is all polished up and headed to the snowshow in spokane, If you have questions please call since I will be gone untill tuesday. Thanks for all the support hope to see some of you guys at the show!!!

Thanks Joe

Premium Features