• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New snow!!! time to talk about sledding...

P

PowderMiner

Feb 6, 2008
Snohomish-Plain, Washington
Time to meet some more riders...

Secret spot 2C - G is getting 15 - 27 new by Friday night, looking for a couple of riders for early Saturday.

It’s not Baker or Blewett and no hill climbs… but usually quality snow… (Don't want to let anyone down)
Not to sound like a jerk, but have had issues before...
It is a bonus to have Reliable sleds (at least limp-able home) or master mechanics (cause I’m not) are required. And the ability to ride some bumpy, narrow terrain for a while. I’m definitely not any more than a C- Snowest rider (with a great sled), but not a good spot for beginners. Few and Many Trees, oh yea and a creek or two to watch out for. Long (possibly powderish) ride, extra fuel required.

Trail access conditions questionable not sure of the launch point but they are calling for 4 - 8'' on the trails Thursday, rain that night, with a dusting on Friday.

P

PowderMiner

Feb 6, 2008
Snohomish-Plain, Washington
Nice ride guys, thanks for getting me unstuck! I think I won the stuck award:face-icon-small-dis

IMG_1892.jpg

P.S. sweet success line by Jeff (stock dragon) it was a virtual snow wall into trees

Sorry about the tortuous dirt and bumps and for the good camera guy off to go skiing… hope the powder made up for it?

Here are some shots, not representative of the riding... Camera man is on probation:face-icon-small-fro

Jer gettn some
IMG_1868.jpg

Jeff at the top
IMG_1876.jpg

Blindman to the top
IMG_1879.jpg

Meadow Maintenance Crew
IMG_1883.jpg

IMG_1884.jpg

IMG_1885.jpg

IMG_1889.jpg

IMG_1891.jpg

IMG_1864.jpg

IMG_1867.jpg

H

hurleyboarder21

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 12, 2003
Snohomish, WA
Thank you Brett

killer time today

if you do not count the trail riding it had to be 75% one ski in the air all day!!!!

Good times today!!!

weeeehaaaaa!!!!

Chris

Premium Features