• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

what the heck ! so who is paid and proud LOL !

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
C

cjgodden

Nov 26, 2007
Palmer, Alaska
I paid, to show that I support the direction of the site, I for one am looking forward to having a place to share my knoledge and experiences with like minded people, without the negitivity and drama.

Gmiller

Lifetime Membership
Feb 27, 2009
Breckenridge Colorado
Like i said in a another thread, I'd rather pay the little amount i pay this site then take the sled to the dealer and spend $100+ everytime. Tons of info on this site, no other site has the info this one does. I've been helped countless times and bought items on the swapmeet so YES i paid!!

neverenoughsnow

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 1999
Omaha, Ne.
Proud member

I think this site is what we make of it. The more you put into it the more you get out of it. Have always received great info on here and have made many friends on here which i hope i can ride with soon.

rmk2112

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2009
Kennewick, WA
www.northstar-plumbing.com
im paid in full how about you ? :face-icon-small-hap
mike:peace::typing:

I paid, to show that I support the direction of the site, I for one am looking forward to having a place to share my knoledge and experiences with like minded people, without the negitivity and drama.

Like i said in a another thread, I'd rather pay the little amount i pay this site then take the sled to the dealer and spend $100+ everytime. Tons of info on this site, no other site has the info this one does. I've been helped countless times and bought items on the swapmeet so YES i paid!!

I think this site is what we make of it. The more you put into it the more you get out of it. Have always received great info on here and have made many friends on here which i hope i can ride with soon.

X5, And so much more...

Last edited:

PhantomCat

Phantom Goblin
Lifetime Membership
Mar 8, 2008
NW Montana
I am a PROUD Premium Snowest member!!!!

I also believe that you get out of something what you put in!!!

The money and headaches that this place has saved me is unbelievable and I know I have help out also...which makes me feel good to give back! Thinking about the great friendships that I have gained over the years is all worth more to me than 10 bones a year!!!! I have cryed my eyes out and laughed my arse off..many times...great times and sad!

I look forward to making new friends and helping where I can. Enjoying the company of peeps that just plain love sleddin....like me!!! :)

Great thread speeddemon :beer;

KAWGRN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
everywhere
I am a PROUD Premium Snowest member!!!!

I also believe that you get out of something what you put in!!!

The money and headaches that this place has saved me is unbelievable and I know I have help out also...which makes me feel good to give back! Thinking about the great friendships that I have gained over the years is all worth more to me than 10 bones a year!!!! I have cryed my eyes out and laughed my arse off..many times...great times and sad!

I look forward to making new friends and helping where I can. Enjoying the company of peeps that just plain love sleddin....like me!!! :)

Great thread speeddemon :beer;

++++++1

snowmanx

Premium Member
Aug 13, 2001
Polson, Montana

Well put, I'm not paid yet, but when it comes time I'll pony up the cash. I've learned so much on this site, gotten lots of great deals, and sold lots of items here that nobody got a cut in, say like e-bay.

Well worth it in my opinion.

S

speeddemon

Feb 27, 2006
buckley wa
Well put, I'm not paid yet, but when it comes time I'll pony up the cash. I've learned so much on this site, gotten lots of great deals, and sold lots of items here that nobody got a cut in, say like e-bay.

Well worth it in my opinion.

why wait ! just take the plunge ! heck i actualy paid for 3yrs !
mike:face-icon-small-hap

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
My favorite pass time here! :D

I hope the peeps don't go because thats what makes this a great site. $10 a year and I get to read the mag on here...........Not a bad deal.:tea:

Burr

Premium Member
Jan 10, 2008
Luverne Mn
I took the 3 year deal!! Dont know any were that one can learn and have as much fun as this site provides. Very cheap fun! Thanks SnoWest!!!!

FreeAgent

Lifetime Membership
May 28, 2008
I took the 3 year deal!! Dont know any were that one can learn and have as much fun as this site provides. Very cheap fun! Thanks SnoWest!!!!

Ok now where the heck do you go to pay????????????????????

Premium Features