• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

When to replace reeds? What #s on Attitude for Twisted RG m1000?

jiba4

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
How do you know when it is time to replace reeds? What #s are you guys running on your Twisted M 1000 at 11 lbs?

H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
IMO, i replace reeds every 500 or less miles....no matter what, well actually i replace the top ones as the bottoms should still be good

someone else will post the M1000 numbers, i have the M8

C
Nov 9, 2005
Montana
TTT for ya. I do wish guys that have some time in on their Twisted turbo M-1000s would share numbers. However, I also realize the risks and and variables involved in this. I'm getting closer with mine, just need some snow so I can tune in the final touches. With the original numbers, mine was pig rich just off idle, lean in the 4 to 6 pound range and rich on top. I now have boosted numbers dialed and am getting very close on the bottom end. It appears these TM-1000s may be a bit touchy on the bottom, but boy howdy do they ever pull under boost! Even at low boost settings, around 6,7 pounds, I'm seeing track speeds that are easily 20 MPH higher than the best my modded M-1000 could musted last year, and it was no slouch.

Numbers for the needy? :rolleyes:

Happy new Year everyone!:beer;

Premium Features