• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

09 Ski Doo SHR 860 Summit X 162x16x3"

jhubs

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2008
09 Ski Doo Summit X 860 SHR Big Bore 162x16x3"

2009 Ski Doo Summit X electric start

Sledhead racing 860 Big Bore done by Big John (175hp)
Bored Carbs
HPS Can
Boesen Reeds
RK Tec Torqueline 13 to 1 head (1 gallon of 110 per tank at elevation)
RS Headlight Delete with custom air intake
Dynamoe Joe clutching
Regear and new drive chain
Quick clickers
Clutch Tower Brace
Larger capacity 13 gallon gas tank
NEW 162x16x3" Camoplast track
Avid 7 tooth drivers
163" Black Ice Age Rails
9" Ice Age wheels
Tom's Evolution Air rear suspension with FOX shocks
Ski Doo S36 Narrow front end
SLP Powder Pro skis
Ski Doo skid plate
'14 summit seat
C3 steering post forward kit
Ski Doo adjustable riser
Narrowed footwell mod
Narrowed side panels (Footwell and plastics are narrower than an XM chassis)
Rasmussen XM narrow boards
Lots of venting
Sledwraps wrap
3M Carbon Fiber full tunnel wrap
LED tail light

Sled has 2200 miles on it. I purchased the sled with 1500 miles on it from the original owner. The Big Bore was done around 1000 miles. The 3" track is brand new with 0 miles. Great sled that more than keeps up with the new chassis sleds. It will outclimb many of the newer sleds I ride with. It is much snappier and has more power than the 800 etec Ski Doos. Lots of money tied up in extras. I'm not the guy that is going to list out the value of all the extra parts and labor on this sled. Many hours and no expense was spared in building this sled. I have two XM sleds and it handles very comparatively to them with the footwell mod, narrow boards and front end. Great all around sled, has great all around power and is geared and clutched very well for all types of riding. Climbs very well and is great in the trees, 3" track with the big bore just plain moves snow and takes a lot to get this thing stuck! Please text or message with any questions.

There are multiple pictures on this link:

https://www.bismanonline.com/grand_forks_nd/09_ski_doo_summit_x_860_shr_big_bore_162x16x3

$4200 OBO

Located in Grand Forks, ND. I am willing to meet within reason.

Last edited:
Premium Features