• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New snow accumulation 7-11" at Bearpaw area tonight?

point and click from NOAA at 5694 ft elevation

This Afternoon: Periods of snow. High near 31. South southwest wind between 16 and 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.

Tonight: Periods of snow showers. Low around 19. Southwest wind between 11 and 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 7 to 11 inches possible.

Tuesday: Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 25. South wind 9 to 11 mph becoming west. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

Tuesday Night: Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 19. West southwest wind between 8 and 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Wednesday: Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 22. Southwest wind between 7 and 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Wednesday Night: A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.

Thursday: Partly sunny, with a high near 29.

Thursday Night: A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.

Friday: A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 33.

Friday Night: A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.

Saturday: A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 33.

Saturday Night: A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.

Sunday: A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 32.

Direct link
http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/forecast/Ma...4&blat=47.139584&smap=1&mp=0&map.x=76&map.y=8

J

jer

Feb 24, 2003
everett wa.
i was thinking about taking my son there on saturday how is it?
i havnt been there in a while

jer

Premium Features