• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Nudo flooring

jdog1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2007
How well does the nudo flooring hold up to ski wear? Just got a new haulmark trailer with it and wondering if i need to put down the ski glide tracks also?

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Had a buddy that had a Haulmark trailer with the nudo flooring a couple years ago. He only had the trailer for a few years but it seemed to hold up very well and no ski guides were used.

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
I think it holds up very well. Would go with ski skins and save a bit of money.

All you need are traction ribs for the ramps.

NUDO will hold up with no protection.

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
Overtime carbides will cut through it in high traffic areas. If the installer doesn’t use the proper blade when cutting the edges it can start to delaminate. When I got my trailer with it the first thing I did was caulk the seams so water wouldn’t get it in. Seemed to help for a couple years.

Overall I like it but it’s not inpervious to snowmobiles and moisture.

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Overtime carbides will cut through it in high traffic areas. If the installer doesn’t use the proper blade when cutting the edges it can start to delaminate. When I got my trailer with it the first thing I did was caulk the seams so water wouldn’t get it in. Seemed to help for a couple years.

Overall I like it but it’s not inpervious to snowmobiles and moisture.

I wonder if there is a glue to seal the NUDO material?

Premium Features