• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

DareDevil Goggles PreSeason Sale!

D

Drewd

Feb 2, 2012
Colorado
www.imnotrightinthehead.com
Folks, these are some of the best goggles I have ever used. I bought 4 pairs several years ago and didn't regret the decision once.

They are much better than 509 goggles and the only reason I'm buying more is that they got trashed lending them out on ATV rides.

MikeMetzger

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2013
Edmonds Wa
Folks, these are some of the best goggles I have ever used. I bought 4 pairs several years ago and didn't regret the decision once.

They are much better than 509 goggles and the only reason I'm buying more is that they got trashed lending them out on ATV rides.

Thanks Drewd! Its great hearing from people out there that they like the product!

D

Drewd

Feb 2, 2012
Colorado
www.imnotrightinthehead.com
Thanks Drewd! Its great hearing from people out there that they like the product!

You are welcome. When I first bought these I figured they would be disposable. WRONG.

They have an incredible fit and seal with a very plush foam padding that doesn't fall apart after a season. I bought a pair of Smith prescription goggles last winter and didn't care for them. I'm going to stick with your goggles and its contact lenses for me.

Don't be fooled by the price, these are great goggles. If they weren't, I'd let you know too!

I live in Colorado Springs and and am getting 3 pairs soon. If you want to check them out for yourself, just holler.

Drew

MikeMetzger

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2013
Edmonds Wa
Amy chance you will be at the Puyallup Snow Show?

Im planning on being there, but not sure if I'll be setting up with the goggles or not. Id like to just sell them in the parking lot, but they have changed the rules so much I'm just not interested.

MikeMetzger

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2013
Edmonds Wa
Don't need a nose guard if your always out front....LOL :face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap

Id like to be, but id like to be apart of the parking lot swap meet and their rules are becoming crazy tight so we will see.

Snowmixer

Lifetime Membership
Apr 11, 2014
Snohomish, WA
Just clicked that "Buy It Now" button! I've been wanting to try these out for a while, thanks for offering such a great deal Mike! :)

cascadesnowjunky

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Kennewick WA
Just ordered a set, I have been wanting to try some but had so many other pairs the last few years I needed to wear them out first. Now I need some, cant wait to try them out. Thanks Mike

Premium Features