• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

stay away from push turbo

N
Sep 3, 2009
I am very disappointed with the turbo I purchased from push turbo. it has been over 4 months and ken hunter owner of push turbo has not shipped the clutching, or intake adapter. the mapping he gave me is incorrect, and the motor will not exceed 4200 rpm. i have been persistently calling him he will not answer the phone or return calls. save your self the headache and buy a different kit. he will not stand behind his products. with his poor customer service he will probably be out of business soon. call me with any questions. I can go on and on about how disappointed I am with a $7500.00 that does not work. he was paid cash in full, and said that he would send me the missing parts in a few days. four months later i can't use my snowmobile, and he won't answer his phone. don't trust him or his kit Mark Mader 612-221-2906

RobertTrivanovic

Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2012
Abbotsford BC
From what I understand ordering anything directly from push is the wrong way to go, you have to buy from someone else that deals with them then you will get good customer service. Email Jeff at dakota performance and see if he can help you out, I'm 100% sure he will be more help then going to push themselves.

Also the kits do work, I understand something went wrong completely with your purchase but there are people out there with good running push kits.

Also get us some pictures of literally anything you put on, wiring, plumbing, just everything and maybe someone will see something they can help with.

Get us more info, elevation, the map settings he gave you, literally everything.

Last edited:

M-Head

Lifetime Membership
Jan 27, 2010
Yakima, WA
If a business owner takes your money, promises you to deliver, and then goes cold and dark on you, that is a business you want to avoid. Reminds me of the PSI Performance days. You shouldn't have to piece together your kit through other dealers. Sorry for problems.

rabbitm7

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2008
mn
Ahhh u foolish man i need plastic surgery to get the smile off of my face after running my vipec push cat kit he will hook u up be patient an u will be amazed its unreal power on pump gas!!!

H

Hillclimbpro

Feb 11, 2010
Gillette, WY
Ahhh u foolish man i need plastic surgery to get the smile off of my face after running my vipec push cat kit he will hook u up be patient an u will be amazed its unreal power on pump gas!!!

He will hook him up!?!? Did you not read that he paid in full 4 months ago! How long does he have to wait? Till summer!?!? Bad business Maybe push and bdx are the same company!

Last edited:
Premium Features