• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Knock sensor question

pinko

Premium Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wembley, AB
I just put a rkt 925 and jaws pipe in my '13 pc. I'm having issues with the det sensor. It flashes ecu 21 even at an idle and it's going into limp mode. It has good fuel. Changed out sensor with another one and no change. Now the coolant hose on top of the head was touching the sensor. Is it that sensitive that that could set it off? I moved it but ran out of time to try it out.

F

fast8seccamaro

Oct 22, 2010
Thorsby Alberta
I think that sensor has to go in dry with no lube or sealant and torqued to the right spec with the aluminum washer on it! If all that looks good, I'm out of ideas!

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
I just put a rkt 925 and jaws pipe in my '13 pc. I'm having issues with the det sensor. It flashes ecu 21 even at an idle and it's going into limp mode. It has good fuel. Changed out sensor with another one and no change. Now the coolant hose on top of the head was touching the sensor. Is it that sensitive that that could set it off? I moved it but ran out of time to try it out.

read daltechsand acscooters posts in this short thread..

http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3453802#post3453802

Last edited:
Premium Features