• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mirage trailers in stock?

jeeper8650

Premium Member
Oct 18, 2016
Looking at getting an enclosed trailer here soon and I’ve narrowed it down to a mirage Xtreme Highmark sport. Seems the best for my use of sleds, side by sides, and rock buggies. Which should all fit which is nice and I like the features. Problem is finding on in stock in Colorado is seems almost impossible. That and the local dealer is saying there is a 14-16 week lead time!

Any suggestions on places in Colorado or nearby states that carry inventory? If I can’t get one in a reasonable time I’ll likely go another route.

Thanks

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
It’s tough this time of year to find one in stock. Have you looked into Charmac? The build quality is amazing and pricing is fairly close to mirage. I’ve had mirage,
Trailswest, and Charmac - and Charmac takes the cake.

J
Jun 5, 2011
West Slope Colorado
It’s tough this time of year to find one in stock. Have you looked into Charmac? The build quality is amazing and pricing is fairly close to mirage. I’ve had mirage,
Trailswest, and Charmac - and Charmac takes the cake.

X2 on charmac, love our avalanche we got last year. Very nice
Rifle truck and trailer has some in stock last i saw, Larry is great to work with

jeeper8650

Premium Member
Oct 18, 2016
Thanks all. Starting to look into charmac and Logan horsepower trailers as well. Hopefully some of those are in stock or don’t have a 4 month lead time to build...

Premium Features