• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Push Turbo, anyone have one?

C

cpatts2000

Jan 22, 2008
Winthrop,WA
Has anyone had a push turbo, The kit looks awesome just wondering. Same for the cutlers race kit, anyone with any opinions?

N
Sep 3, 2009
don't waste your time and money

I bought a push turbo kit from ken and paid him cash in full four months later he has not shipped all the parts, and the kit doesn't work. the mapping is wrong, and he won't stand behind his product. save your money and buy from a reliable turbo builder, that will stand behind their product and answer their phone.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
well since your looking for opinions...I sure don't read much bad about the OVS guys and they have been around along time..

that's where I think I would go if I went boost..

RobertTrivanovic

Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2012
Abbotsford BC
If you are going to buy one buy it from Jeff at dakota performance or MMSports, if you buy directly from push don't expect any support. Theres lots of people with good running push kits but some people do have issues. If you're buying new I definitely recommend going with someone like OVS or Cutler, but the new push tial kits are pretty good kits still from what I've seen.

akMcat

Lifetime Membership
Apr 24, 2008
Fort Collins, CO
X2 what Robert said, DO NOT BUY DIRECT FROM PUSH. Buy it from one of his dealers that have set them up, Dakota performance has them setup and running good at high elevation and running good at low elevation with low boost. If you are going to fiddle with it, turn boost up and down, go with a different kit. The Push kit is not easily adjustable on the fly. But the design of the kit does deliver the throttle response he advertises...instant.

T

Tenner

Nov 1, 2012
MMsports will take care of you if buying a kit from him. Great guy and very knowledgable. He will even take you riding to make sure its running the way it should be. One of the hardest running M8s I have seen has been a Push RG kit. Over 1000miles and no burn down or blown belt.

Premium Features